Join Date: Aug 2012
Why join Custom Rubber Corp? We have a culture of high integrity, ethics, and trust in a team oriented environment. We provide opportunities for growth, competitive pay, and great benefits such as Medical, Paid Holidays/Vacation, 401k w/ employer match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Profit Sharing.
We are a growing manufacturer of rubber components, and are looking for a Process Engineer to assist in the hands on effective processing of elastomeric materials.
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess a commitment to quality and continuous improvement
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to “think outside of the box”
• Be able to prioritize multiple daily tasks to ensure work is completed with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work in a hands on environment
Job Opportunity Snapshot:
• Involved with troubleshooting/productivity improvements in the manufacturing process including continuous improvement efforts in cost, quality, safety and service.
• Assist with the development and modification of production processes for new business including new tool validations. Also, assist with establishing work procedures and training documentation.
• Investigate manufacturing difficulties and determine corrective action.
• Fabricate collection systems.
• Mold cleaning and changing.
• Strong project management, technical analysis and problem solving skills
• Proficient in reading blueprints and tooling design
• Ability to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively with team members.
At Custom Rubber Corp, we supply parts to a variety of American and international companies, including small, mid-size and large manufacturers. Our aim is to exceed expectations with professional attention and expertise. We're proud to say the result is satisfied customers; we have had a 98% customer retention rate over the last 20+ years.
Interested candidates may e-mail their resume to email@example.com